• Sean “Diddy” Combs returned to Instagram on Saturday after a brief break.
  • The rapper is facing multiple sexual assault allegations. 
  • He posted a tribute to his late ex-girlfriend Kim Porter on what would have been her 53rd birthday. 

Sean “Diddy” Combs returned to Instagram on Saturday for the first time since denying multiple sexual assault allegations that have mounted against him.

His post was a tribute to his late ex-girlfriend Kim Porter on what would have been her 53rd birthday. 

“We miss you so much Kim!” he wrote as the caption to an old photo of the pair. “Happy Birthday Beautiful! Love forever.”

Porter died in November 2018 at the age of 47 from lobar pneumonia. She and Combs dated on and off for over a decade and had three children together.

In an interview in April 2019 with Essence Magazine, Combs called Porter his “soul mate” and revealed her last words.

He said a few days before she died, she had the flu and wasn’t feeling well, so she sent the kids to his house.

“One night, I was checking on her, and she was like, ‘Puffy, take care of my babies,'” Combs said. “She actually said that to me before she died.”

When he got the news, Combs said there was “screaming and crying,” but he quickly remembered Porter’s words, and he “jumped into mommy mode” to ensure the children didn’t hear about their mother’s death on “social media or the news.”

Diddy and Kim Porter

Diddy and Kim Porter at a new year’s eve celebration in 1994.
Nitro/Getty Images

Combs has been accused of sexual assault in four separate lawsuits over the past few weeks.

The first was filed in November by Combs’ ex-partner Cassie, who alleged he raped and sex trafficked her during an abusive 10-year relationship.

The suit was settled the next day, but three more have been filed against Combs since then.

In the latest, which was filed at the start of December, a woman claims Combs participated in a “gang rape” attack on her when she was a teenager.

Combs denied all the allegations in a statement to media outlets, saying he “will fight for my name, my family and for the truth.”

“For the last couple of weeks, I have sat silently and watched people try to assassinate my character, destroy my reputation and my legacy,” he said. “Sickening allegations have been made against me by individuals looking for a quick payday.”

He posted the same statement on Instagram on December 6.