Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g’day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you’re probably keen to find out what’s on offer, so we’ll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney, Australia, but our hubs in Beijing and Wuhan are home to our operations in China. Our China hubs have been designed with you in mind – a space for you to come together and connect with your team, both near and far. With delicious breakfast and lunch meals provided (and with plenty of snacks), you’ll always stay fuelled to take on the day. Zoom the Sydney team with tea and biscuit? You got it!
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that’s all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you’ll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
About the team
Canva China marketing team is a diverse team of marketers who drive brand awareness, organic user growth and affinity in the China market. You’ll partner closely with leads across the China Group to build and implement a comprehensive multi-year strategy for market-specific growth goals for China. You will also bridge China’s marketing & growth team with the broader global Marketing Supergroup across Brand Marketing, PR & Comms, Social & Content, Partnerships, Product Marketing, and Creative.
We’re looking for a creative and strategic storyteller who is excited to build Canva’s brand presence in this space, and help us drive cultural connection with the Canva brand within the market.
What you will do
– Develop social media and content strategy on local channels (Red, Douyin, WeChat, etc), to support overall China marketing strategies and campaigns;
– Come up with innovative and creative solutions to position Canva as a thought leader in design;
– Get hands on with content creation (copy, statics, video) across the social media channels, and develop social media content calendar;
– Be a brand guardian for our social media content across all channels, ensuring we establish a strong tone of voice and represent our values;
– Interact and engage with our community on our social media channels;
– Work alongside the global social team to localize brand and social campaigns that create cultural connection and deliver against our local business goals;
– Collaborate with the Marketing team and the other business teams to drive key metrics.
– Monitor social media trends and the competitive landscape to create strategic decisions for Canva’s brand in the local market.
– React to local and social media trends to increase Canva’s brand awareness.
For more details and/or to apply, go here: